Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

A day after the Enthronement Ceremony, I keep playing in my mind the activities that happened yesterday. Everything just seems to have happened so fast. Yes, it was tiring but looking back I felt I have accomplished a lot during the weekend!

I went back to the church this morning to add the nuts locking the image in place. It is still hard for me to part with this particular image but I am coping, it's been three years already.

October Devotion 2011
View of the altar from the entrance

It's raining so hard once again. 3 years ago Ondoy happened, it's as if God and nature is reminding us of that tragedy. I pray for the victims who perished in the said tragedy. Also, towards the end of the mass Fr. Louie shared that Bro. Jimmy, one of the parish's lay ministers and a neighbor already passed away. Let's offer a short prayer for his soul and for the well being of his family. We do not really have a full control of our lives, all we can do is make the most out of it.

October Devotion 2011
After the mass...primary colors

October Devotion 2011
One last look before leaving the Parish. I'll be back on Wednesday, September 28th, start of the Novena

No comments:

Post a Comment