Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

I have written about my passion for religious images since 2007, when I became a member of Semana Santa Filipinas in Flickr. Ever since then I have written a lot of articles ranging from Holy Week activities from our hometown up to carroza floral arrangements. In the coming days I will be posting all these articles in this blog as a collection of all that I have written in the past and as a form of celebration since this is my fifth year as an image owner. There is so much I love about this tradition and I hope that through this blog I may be able to share the joy of owning images and fulfill my chosen form of evangelization.

See the links below of Groups in Flickr I have contributed articles:


Semana Santa Filipinas


Santo's Images of Faith

La Naval de Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment