Saturday, January 21, 2012

Malolos Grand Marian Procession 2007

Shuttling back and forth Malolos and Marikina for a regular dose of "Pagsasanto-high..."

The "Grand Marian Procession" has now become a popular devotional act in honor of Mary...

Slide121 (Small)

O holy Mary, my Mistress, into thy blessed trust and special blessing, into the bosom of thy tender mercy, this day, every day of my life and at the hour of my death, I commend my soul and body; to thee I entrust all my hopes and consolations, all my trials and miseries, my life and the end of my life, that through thy most holy intercession and thy merits, all my actions may be ordered and disposed according to thy will and that of thy divine Son. Amen.

Assorted Marian Images, from the childhood of Mary, to the Annunciation, to popular belief and personal devotions:

Slide122 (Small)

Slide123 (Small)

Slide124 (Small)

Slide125 (Small)

Slide126 (Small)

Slide127 (Small)

Slide128 (Small)

Slide129 (Small)

Slide130 (Small)

Slide131 (Small)

Slide132 (Small)

Slide133 (Small)

Slide134 (Small)

Slide135 (Small)

Slide136 (Small)

Reina del Cielo, Malolos' Queen of Processions

It's definitely hard not to miss her, this is the Marian image usually closing all fiesta processions of the town...

Slide137 (Small)

Slide138 (Small)

Slide139 (Small)

Slide140 (Small)

Slide141 (Small)

The Festejada image, the young Mary

Slide142 (Small)

Slide143 (Small)

The patroness of Malolos, the Immaculate Conception

Slide144 (Small)

No comments:

Post a Comment