Sunday, January 1, 2012

Feast of the Immaculate Conception at SJMV Parish

December 8, 2011

Slide1 (Small)

I thought, after the Marian procession exits OLA a mass will be held, however the next mass was scheduled at 6 pm...I can't wait that long doing nothing given that it's raining hard and I can't join the procession since I don't have an umbrella with me. So I decided to drive back to Antipolo, and attend mass in our Parish.

SJMV's Immaculate Conception

Immaculate Conception 2011

Immaculate Conception 2011

Slide2 (Small)

Slide3 (Small)

In his homily, the priest discussed Mary as the new Eve and the importance of the dogma declaring her purity and holiness as the chosen Mother of God. Also he discussed the apparition of Our Lady in Lourdes wherein she confirmed her identity as the Immaculate Conception.

No comments:

Post a Comment