Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ave-ave

I saw my younger brother playing with his lego set and memories of childhood flooded my mind...every year I seem to not get enough Holy Week (even until now)that I leave San Jose with a heavy heart. As a child, to lift my spirit, I had to recreate these events during the past Holy Week days...and this I called Ave-ave (in short of the Ave Maria). In some regions in Rizal, this child's play eventually gave birth to the Caru-caruhan.

Slide24 (Small)
The images of the Risen Christ and the Virgen Alegria at the Galilea (in Poblacion, the Galilea is built on a truck)

Slide25 (Small)
The Angel sings the Regina Ceoli and removes the black veil covering the Virgen Alegria.

Slide26 (Small)
Alleluia! Christ is risen! Alleluia...ang the Salubong procession continues back to the Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment