Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Other Fiesta Procession of Sta. Ana

Simultaneously, another procession is happening...not sure though if this is Catholic or Aglipay. They have an image of God the Father in the line-up...for some reason having an image of God the Father scares me (not because it is "scary, scary" but more the concept)...I mean it's hard to really depict God in his greatness and glory...right? Although we know that we are created in his likeness...still he is God and no image can do justice (although technically Jesus is God via the Holy Trinity which contradicts my statement...anyway moving on...let's just settle with "it's something that I am not comfortable with"...)

Another interesting observation is the similarity of the carroza's used for all the images...this is the only procession I believe I saw that have almost identical carroza's being used...



Slide59

Slide58

Slide57

Slide56

Slide55

Slide54

Slide53

Slide52

Slide52

Slide52

Slide51

Slide50

No comments:

Post a Comment