Friday, February 28, 2014

Sta. Maria Bulacan Grand Marian Procession 2014 Part 5

Part 5: The Procession

The procession started around 7 pm. It was a rather cold evening, with the winds consistently blowing and playing with the silver "banderitas" hanging all over the town. The sound of the wind and the "banderitas" were relaxing, healing and rejuvenating... at one point I was afraid that it might rain but it didn't. Thank God! It was a beautiful night reserved for the most beautiful Lady.









This is it, the moment I have been wanting to see but only had a chance now...the Sta. Maria Grand Marian Procession...



Start of the Procession 



Our Lady of the Eucharist



O Heavenly Mother, Our Lady of the Holy Eucharist, through thy most powerful intervention and since thou art the Mother of Our Saviour, we lay our petitions and necessities in thy hands, for through thee, all these favours will be granted.

I humbly beseech thee, O Heavenly Queen, to cast out all doubt, anxieties and all other mishaps which have brought me to this state, and plead with thee, on bended knees, to hear and answer my prayers.

I further fervently promise to spread this devotion of thine throughout the world and pray that all our requests and needs will be made through thee. Amen.



Up and Down and Around Town...

...literally, the procession route is not for the weak and faint hearted, the roads would shift from uphill to downhill to uphill again. Coming from Antipolo, I know how difficult it is to process an image in this kind of terrain. 



Our Lady of La Naval

Queen of the Holy Rosary, Our Lady of La Naval,



We gather as one people in celebration of a battle fought and won; a vow made and fulfilled; a time remembered and held dear; a miracle experienced and kept alive; love received and returned; your patronage sought and thanked for; God praised, God adored.



Mahal Naming Ina,



As our lips move in whispered prayers, our hands over beads, our knees bend, our eyes look up to you, we plead for your mercy, your grace, your love.



O Mother of Peace,



Give birth to God in our hearts. Give birth to Peace in our world. Give birth to the Word who heals all strife, conquers sin with love, overcomes death, brings us life.



As once you interceded for the victory of faith in these islands, pray for us, now in our struggle for truth and justice, for peace and love in Christ.



O Queen of the Philippines,



In your loving hands, you hold Jesus, our God, our King, our Savior. You hold Him for us to adore and serve, to love and find salvation in.



O Mother and Queen, our hearts may be small, but our love is enormous. And we ask you to come and take your place in us, in the company of your beloved Son; to bless us with your abiding presence; to fill us and keep us in your love and protection...



...to lead us in the eternal Fiat and Magnificat to God, in whose name we gather. AMEN.



In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, AMEN.

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel



O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein that you are my Mother.



O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this my necessity. There are none that can withstand your power. O show me herein that you are my Mother.



The "Patrona", the Immaculate Conception of Sta. Maria, Bulacan

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee.



O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee.



O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee.



Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.



Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.



Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.



In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, AMEN.

Go to Part 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment