Monday, November 21, 2011

November 19, 2011: Sidetrip in Sto. Domingo

After my shift (night) and after a quick bite at my house I went out to buy flowers in Dangwa for the Christ the King procession the following day (Sunday, November 20th). I was pressed for time since it is already 10:00 am and I still need to sleep or else I would have a hard time decorating the carroza in the evening. Nearing Quezon Avenue I decided no matter how sleepy or tired I am, I will drop by Sto. Domingo...and so I did. I was not able to attend the Sto. Domingo fiesta last October since I had to attend to my image in Marikina's Holy Rosary, and if I am not mistaken this will be my first visit again to Sto. Domingo in almost 2 years...imagine my excitement when I arrived at Sto. Domingo, like a child in a candy store, I went directly to Our Lady's side altar...I was just so happy to be there...Our Lady of La Naval, my guide, my inspiration, my mother...

Slide19 (Small)

Slide20 (Small)

Slide21 (Small)

Slide22 (Small)

Slide23 (Small)

No comments:

Post a Comment